Designers and holistic practitioners alike agree that the nature of your living space can have an impact on your health and wellness. This greatly includes color. While the living room and bedroom are places where you spend a great deal of time, the color of your bathroom color can inspire a feel that affects the atmosphere of the rest of your home.
Paint Colors That Invoke Freshness and Cleanliness
While new fixtures and lighting can always help spruce up a bathroom, color can influence the feeling of relaxation and cleanliness. Below is a list of colors and the feelings they can inspire:
- Arctic Blue on the walls – this soft blue with gray undertones makes bathrooms feel like a spa
- Ebony on the trim – adds a slight edge to bathrooms with white tiles and fixtures
- Taupe on the top part of walls with wanes coating or partial tile – this brown-gray hue offsets a cream or tan color scheme
- Dark shade on the ceiling – great for to upgrade bathrooms with wallpaper
- Mint on all walls- gives walls a cooling feel in a very sunny bathroom
- Cerulean on one wall- this watery, nautical shade inspires a feeling of being poolside
- Warm gray on several wall – a neutral that can go with everything and allows heavy colored towels and accessories
Professionally Painted Bathrooms Invoke Relaxation
While do-it-yourself painting is something home improvement stores encourage, they do so to sell you their supplies and paints. And though the idea of painting your bathroom yourself may be appealing, bathrooms and other small spaces draw attention to the most minuscule flaw; something almost unavoidable by amateur home painters. Professional painting contractors know how to avoid drips, how to paint straight lines, and paint the most challenging of trim in a near-perfect fashion that makes all the difference in a space designated for cleanliness, soothing, and tranquility.
Finding the right color for your bathroom is important. Whereas bright colors and poorly painted walls are very energetic and can disrupt the feeling of relaxation and cleanliness, neutral and darker tones applied expertly in select areas can soothe. If you are looking for a small bathroom upgrade without the investment of a full remodel, contact us at Sierra Precision Painting to help you transform your bathroom into an oasis of relaxation with a new coat of color.