When it comes time to choose a painting contractor, there are many factors to consider. While spending time selecting a contractor may seem like an arduous task, it doesn’t need to be complicated. Below is a list of questions to ask yourself when considering who to hire for your painting and staining needs.
- Does the contractor hold a current, valid license in your state?
- Is the contractor insured?
- Does the contractor have experience with the type of painting or staining your project requires?
- Does the business have a reputation for leaving customers satisfied?
- How long has the contractor been in business?
- What type of preparation work does the contractor do? Do they cut corners or rush the job?
- Does the contractor return phone calls?
We hope this list will help get you started in your search for the right painting contractor for you and your project. Thank you for considering Sierra Precision Painting for your painting and staining needs, and please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.